Fantastic Fest

Monday, March 02, 2009

LET THE RIGHT ONE IN on DVD March 10! Adolescent swedish vampires in your HOME!

lettherightonein-dvd

There really was no other movie in 2008 that stole our affection and excitement like Tomas Alfredson's undeniably gorgeous adolescent vampire first-love masterpiece LET THE RIGHT ONE IN. It was on the Top Ten lists of everyone at the Alamo, and I humbly submit that it's the best new movie in years, from anywhere, about anything.

LTROI had a huge amount of success at our theaters and played for months, but if you missed it, you're in luck...the DVD will be coming out next week. And if you DIDN'T miss it, I'm certain you'll be ahead of me in line to get your own copy. I've seen the film five times and still can't wait to get my hands on it, dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home