Fantastic Fest

Friday, September 21, 2007

Henri and George Romero

Last night I got the chance to sit down with the one and only George Romero to interview him on camera for just this little ol' blog (and eventually the Dell Lounge), and wow. Awesome. I was a little sad at first because I had to be sitting and talking to him about DIARY OF THE DEAD at the exact same time as DIARY was up on the screen in another auditorium, but then I figured I'll have another chance to see the movie. Another chance to sit down with Romero? Unlikely.

Super!Alright! did the camera work and gave me this first quick edit of part of the interview, in which George talks about his love for the Bush administration, and, ironically, how he thinks that people who blog about life instead of just living it are kind of zombies already. Dang it! Check it out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home